Iron Ore Pelletization
Bentonite selectively mined and processed for the application of Iron ore palletization. It is one of the most effective and economical binder for pelletizing iron ore. It possess, high water absorption properties which help iron fines to bind quickly and effectively. Also it is having higher natural percentage of Iron which is ideal in isolating ore pellets with the maximum percentages of Iron. It maintains excellent binding strength throughout the process of before and after firing of pellets.
- Excellent Ball and Dry Strength with lesser consumption of Bentonite.
- High absorption capacity prevents lumping and caking of the pellets.
- Faster Formation Pellets reducing production time & better productivity.
- Excellent Binding strength minimizes rejection loss in process loss.
- Good Fe content & low addition in Silica content reducing slag formation. Excellent Thermal Stability.
- Excellent Thermal Stability.
"For detailed Specifications kindly mail us at email@example.com"