The contamination of feed with mycotoxins is a continuing feed quality and safety issue, leading to signicant losses in livestock production and potential human health risks. Bentonite is used as binder in animal feeds. It is used in animal nutrition along with other micro nutrient in Poultry and Cattle feed to adsorb mycotoxins and reduce mycotoxin bioavailability from contaminated feeds in the animal's gut. Bentonite has the ability to absorb and adsorb toxins and impurities, which detoxifies and cleanses the body and helps in better productivity.
Bentonite is technically recognized as feed additive by European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) in there JOURNAL- (July 2012) with recommended dosage between 1% to 2% max. which is totally safe to be used as binder. Also It has been approved as a substance for reduction of the contamination of feed by mycotoxins (aflatoxin B1) for pigs, poultry and ruminants according to EU regulation in the EU register for feed additives.
Our product is an animal feed binder grade bentonite which is selectively mined and processed with utmost care.
- Bentonite act as sequestering agents for alfatoxins, it decrease bioavailability of the toxin in the gastro-instestinal tracts of birds and animal guts.
- Eliminates toxins, detoxifies and cleanses the body.
- High Binding properties enhances quick formation of pellets keeps ingredients intact.
- Faster Formation Pellets reducing production time & better productivity.
- Pellet hardness retained for longer duration minimizing feed loss.
- Minimizes rejection in process on multiple handling resisting powdering of pellet.
- Economical, Natural and Durable for uniform suspension of active ingredients in feeds.
"For detailed Specifications kindly mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org"